Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Book Review: "Hot on Her Heels" by Susan Mallery

Book Review: "Hot on Her Heels" by Susan Mallery


Book Description:
Sometimes bad boys are for keeps
As a girl, Dana Birch vowed never to put herself at the mercy of a powerful man. She became a deputy so that she could take care of herself and protect those she loved. Especially her best friends, the Titan sisters.
Twenty years ago, Garth Duncan swore revenge on his father, a cruel man who abandoned Garth and his mother. Now a successful businessman, Garth has one goal—take down Jed Titan, even if Jed's daughters get caught in the crosshairs. All that stands between him and his goal is Deputy Dana, her gun and a growing passion that can't be denied.
Neither Garth nor Dana wants to surrender first. But sleeping with the enemy just might have its own rewards...
What a great end to the series. To be honest I was afraid to read this one. The last series I read by this author I was highly disappointed in the last book. I am glad I read this one though. What a great book! I was sad to see it end! I love series books like that. I enjoyed all the characters and couldn't wait to see how it all wrapped up. A must read series!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment