Monday, July 9, 2012

Book Review: "The Familiar Stranger" by Christina Berry















The Familiar Stranger 

Book Description:

Craig Littleton's decision to end his marriage would shock his wife, Denise . . . if she knew what he was up to. When an accident lands Craig in the ICU, with fuzzy memories of his own life and plans, Denise rushes to his side, ready to care for him. They embark on a quest to help Craig remember who he is and, in the process, they discover dark secrets. An affair? An emptied bank account? A hidden identity? An illegitimate child? But what will she do when she realizes he's not the man she thought he was? Is this trauma a blessing in disguise, a chance for a fresh start? Or will his secrets destroy the life they built together?

My thoughts:

This book was one of the best books I have read in a very long time.  The plot, the characters, kept me wondering what was going to happen next.  It kept me wondering what was going to happen and how it would end.  I want to say so much, but I don't want to spoil it for you.  If you have the opportunity, please read this book.

I do have to admit the ending was left lacking.  It left me wanting more I guess if I have to put it into words.

Happy Reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment