Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Reading Challenge books



Man!  This was harder than I thought to find some books for my Reading Challenge.  But once I found them, I am very excited to read them... As I found them, I noticed that I will be starting some new series.  I will also be continuing a couple.  That is exciting!!

Here they are:

January - "A Light at Winter's End" by Julia London

February - "A Town Called Valentine" by Emma Cane

March - "Paradise Valley" by Robyn Carr

April - "A Place Called Home" by Jo Goodman

May - "Code Name: Nanny" by Christina Skye

June - "On Folly Beach" by Karen White

July - "Into the Night" by Janelle Denison

August - "Carrot Cake Murder" by Joanne Fluke

September - "The Blue Bistro" by Elin Hilderbrand

October - "Murder Buys a T-Shirt" by Christy Fifield

November - "Welcome to Last Chance" by Hope Ramsey

December - "Mother Road" by Dorothy Garlock



Have you read any of these books?  I would love to hear your thoughts.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. OOH! Looks like a great list! I haven't read any of them but Murder Buys a T-Shirt is on my RL! ;)

    ReplyDelete