Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Reading Challenge - Join me!!

monthly key word challenge

 
Here is a new Reading Challenge I found at Bookmark to Blog:

Each month you have a key word and you read a book with that key word.


GUIDELINES

* The title you choose can be a variation on one of the key words. For example- your title could include the word 'snowing' or 'snowflake' even though the key word is 'snow.'

*Key words can be tweaked. For example- You could read "Cinder" or "Ashes" for the key word 'Fire' and that would be just fine. If the key word is 'family' then your title could include the word 'sister' or 'mother.'If the key word is 'food' then your title could include the word 'cake.'

Monthly Key Words:

 
 
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
 
Who will join me at Bookmark to Blog ??

3 comments:

  1. I didn't sign up for this challenge, but I made a list to see if I would have enough books to play along on my own. I think I am short two or three. I recently bought some books, I think I need to get my list out and see if I can complete it. Have fun with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K. so I joined the challenge, all because of you Crafty Patti. And after I said I wasn't joining any challenges in 2013. You can find my list of books at my Ann's "Whatever" Blog, if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one step ahead of me. I joined but do not have a list in mind. Welcome aboard Gigi Ann!

    ReplyDelete